Chesterton Knew The Importance of Ecumenical Dialogue

Chesterton Knew The Importance of Ecumenical Dialogue

Monday 20 June 2011

Croeso I Gymru, Archesgob Stack!


Maybe that should be the other way around. Your Grace, don't worry about learning Welsh, although it would be a good thing. Worry about The Church in Wales, things are not good. There maybe signs of hope, but I don't see them when I'm there!

Sign up to say the Rosary for Archbishop Stack or any other Bishop you want to pray for. Photo here.

3 comments:

Richard Collins said...

Stuart, I hope you are right but I see little sign of hope for the Church in Wales.

Ecumenical Diablogger said...

I only said 'MAYBE' and I did say 'I don't see them when I'm there!'
But I know that one Priest in Wales has been printing GK Chesterton prayercards and giving them out. Can anyone out there translate it into Welsh for me? The text of the prayer can be found here; http://ecumenicaldiablog.blogspot.com/2011/06/gk-chesterton-novena-starts-sunday-5th.html

Ecumenical Diablogger said...

Oh, and do see my post when he got the job; http://ecumenicaldiablog.blogspot.com/2011/04/bishop-stack-for-cardiff.html