Chesterton Knew The Importance of Ecumenical Dialogue

Chesterton Knew The Importance of Ecumenical Dialogue

Wednesday 26 January 2011

'Protestant' Attack On Crib!


I'm very sad to say it, but I think that our young cat, Blobs de Silmaril has abandoned the one True Faith. Why he could not wait until Confirmation, a more traditional age to jump ship is beyond me. Maybe he thought the wait would be too long as he is less that a year old at the moment or maybe he found out that cats don't get Confirmed.

Well whatever the reason, we came home to find Jesus, Mary & Joseph on the floor , St Joseph badly smashed, and Blobs about to jump down from next to the now empty stable! So unless CCTV footage shows some atheist, protestant or catholic who objects to our Crib staying up until the 2nd February - like the Holy Father's one - smashing the crib, then I'm very sorry to say that it was Blobs. We will have to get the cat-echism out and go through it with him.

1 comment:

Mulier Fortis said...

I had both Furretti and Miaowrini blessed - there is a blessing for flocks and herds in the book - and they generally leave my statues alone... Everything else, however, seems to be fair game!

(I'm still waiting for the match between The Suppository and The Catholic Times... I was promised a copy of the former (I refuse to buy it, on principle) but it hasn't arrived yet!!)