Chesterton Knew The Importance of Ecumenical Dialogue

Chesterton Knew The Importance of Ecumenical Dialogue

Monday 1 November 2010

Pro-Lifers 50, Pro-Death Demo 9....So We Won!


Yes, yes, yes, I know it is not about numbers when it comes to Pro-Life issues, we are right even when outnumbered, but it is nice never-the-less.

On Saturday there were 50 Pro-Lifers at maries stopes abortuary as part of the 40 Days for Life and 9 on the pro-death counter demo (other reports said it was only 8! but in all fairness I will use the higher figure reported to me). Unlike the mainstream media I will not be counting the unseen Legions of Darkness in the area as the Rosary soon puts them to flight.

Today's Daily Mail, amidst all of it's lies had to tell the truth about one of the Pro-Lifers (my niece in fact) being 'pretty'. See photo
And then to cap it all Cardiff City Football Club went top!

No comments: