Chesterton Knew The Importance of Ecumenical Dialogue

Chesterton Knew The Importance of Ecumenical Dialogue

Wednesday 22 June 2016

I Will Vote Leave, Although We Will Lose

I will vote leave because I love my Country and all others. I don't care for the rubbish about economics on both sides, I just want FREEDOM. 


"THE men whom the people ought to choose to represent them are too busy to take the jobs. But the politician is waiting for it. He’s the pestilence of modern times. What we should try to do is make politics as local as possible. Keep the politicians near enough to kick them. The villagers who met under the village tree could also hang their politicians to the tree. It’s terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged today." 

~G.K. Chesterton: Cleveland Press interview (March 1, 1921)

I think the EU will win and thus our Countries and Europe will lose. But I will vote to leave anyway.

"We must do what we conceive to be right and not bother our heads or burden our souls with whether we'll be successful. Because if we don't do the right thing, we'll do the wrong thing and we'll be part of the disease and not part of the cure."

EF Schumacher

No comments: