Chesterton Knew The Importance of Ecumenical Dialogue

Chesterton Knew The Importance of Ecumenical Dialogue

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Pro Life Vigil In The Snow


I woke up yesterday to find snow falling all around, and Good Counsel (James from Good Counsel actually, Conor was there on Monday) were off to pray at marie stopes abortuary in Whitfield Street London. It was time to offer it up to God, for those praying in the snow and for the Mums and Babies. So I dropped my Wife to the dentist and told her to offer up any pain, sent out a text telling everyone else to pray and sacrifice and then went to the cafe for breakfast!

It all went well from what I have been told and will be on again today and Friday this week, for details see my last post. I'm only laughing about not going myself yesterday as I know I will do there very soon..... and you?
(It was snowing when the photo was taken, but sadly that is not clear)

No comments: